Big Hits and Nasty Cuts: Best Of


Saturday, February 16, 2008


Big Hits and Nasty Cuts: Best Of

Big Hits and Nasty Cuts: Best Of




Artist: Twisted Sister

Album: Big Hits and Nasty Cuts: Best Of

Year: 1992

Tracks: 15

Genre: Rock

1 We're Not Gonna Take It
2 I Wanna Rock
3 I Am (I'm Me)
4 The Price
5 You Can't Stop Rock 'N' Roll
6 The Kids Are Back
7 Shoot 'Em Down
8 Under The Blade
9 I'll Never Grow Up, Now!
10 Be Chrool To Your Scuel
11 What You Don't Know (Sure Can Hurt You)
12 Destroyer (Live Version)
13 Tear It Loose (Live Version)
14 It's Only Rock 'N' Roll (But I Like It; Live Version)
15 Let The Good Times Roll / Feel So Fine (Live Version)

Download Big Hits and Nasty Cuts: Best Of mp3 : Big Hits and Nasty Cuts: Best Of



Related:
Armin Van Buuren live (27 july 2003)
Like Me
Masters Of Chant Chapter II

0 comments: